Barcode Labels and Stickers
Here at Label Source, we provide a comprehensive range of barcode labels for any and all purposes. Our printed barcodes are supplied in rolls or sheets, and they can have static or variable number sequences depending on your requirements.
Many of our barcode stickers are consecutively-numbered (with increasing or decreasing sequences), thought we can also supply variable information on spreadsheets. Barcodes can be provided with or without prefix and suffix details. Here are some of the barcoding products that we sell:
- Scanmark Economy: Laminated paper labels for cost-effective identification.
- Scanmark: Self-adhesive vinyl labels for general use.
- Scanmark Plus: Polyester barcode labels for use at high operating temperatures.
- Scanmark Foil: Aluminium foil labels for indoor and outdoor use.
- Scanmark Destructible: Vinyl security labels that fracture on attempted removal.
- Scanmark Tamper Evident: Secure vinyl labels that leave a pattern if removed.
Using Our Barcode Labels
Barcodes can be used for a range of purposes, including product identification, stock control, asset tracking, traceability, and warranty/guarantee requirements. All of our barcode labels are self-adhesive, and we have products to suit all working conditions, including extreme temperatures, outdoor environments, and low-energy surfaces. All labels are highly readable and resistant to smudging, abrasion, and chemicals.
Labels and tags can be supplied with either linear or 2D barcode symbologies. The most popular linear barcode types are:
- Code 39, an alphanumeric code for general use in industrial, government and defence applications
- Code 128, a more compact alphanumeric system used in shipping and electronics
- Interleave 2 of 5, a numeric barcode used in warehouse and distribution
- EAN13 and EAN8, commonly used for retail products
Available 2D bar codes include PDF417, DataMatrix and QR code.
If you have specific barcoding requirements that you wish to discuss with our design team, email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll collaborate with you to create a product that meets all of your needs. Alternatively, call 0800 3761 693 to speak with a member of our sales team about your barcoding requirements.