Here at Label Source, we supply a wide selection of industrial labels, for the purpose of marking equipment, instruments, and machinery. These include adhesive labels for:
- Electrical testing (PAT)
- Asset numbering
- Function testing
- Stock control
- Safety & quality assurance/quality assurance checks.
In addition to their many benefits and uses, our industrial labels can be used in a wide range of industries, including:
- Manufacturing & engineering
- Chemical & pharmaceutical
- Defence, aerospace & marine
- Medical facilities & laboratories
- Retail & commercial
- Electrical servicing
- Warehousing & distribution
To find out more about our adhesive labels, choose from our product ranges below:
More About Our Industrial Labels:
Read more about the industrial labels and nameplates we supply in our range:
- Write and seal labels are abrasion/ scratch resistant, chemical resistant, waterproof and weatherproof. They are are also fully rub test compliant (including details added by customers), and are supplied in both standard and jumbo sizes.
- Aluminium foil labels can operate over a wide temperature range, and can be indelibly marked.
- Engineering adhesive labels are produced in small format, whilst being rub test compliant. They also come in pressure sensitive sticker form, which are used to depict safety and operational symbols, in order to identify potential operating risks and hazards. Examples include: read manual, hot surface, hand crush, high and low temperatures etc..
- Equipment terminal labels or electrical circuit labels can be used to identify electrical conductors and terminations.
- CE adhesive labels and nameplates are available in both laminated, self adhesive vinyls and aluminium, to denote that products comply with the relevant CE regulations.
If you have any questions about our industrial labels, or are unable to find the product you are looking for, please feel free to get in touch with our team for more information!