Tapes & Floor Markers
Label Source Online provide a wide range of self adhesive tapes, non adhesive tapes, floor markers and reflective tapes produced in internationally recognised colour codes and made from a variety of materials including PVC, polythene, aluminium foil, vinyl cloth and tamper proof laminates.
The self adhesive tapes we produce are suitable for use on:
- Plant and equipment
The tapes we produce are in line with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) regulations and are suitable for harsh environments and heavy traffic. Our range of reflective tapes can be used on vehicles, yachts, plant, equipment, barriers and other street furniture. Fluorescent coloured tapes can highlight the dangers on building fixtures, steps and staircases. Photoluminescent (glow in the dark) tapes can provide emergency and access directions in the event of power failure, and will re-charge on restoration of a light source.
If required, we can produce barrier tapes to meet the unique specifications of individual businesses. They are frequently used to cordon off areas, restrict access or isolated pallets, goods or equipment. Our non adhesive barrier tapes are weather resistant and can identify hazards and limitations and are used extensively by the armed forces, emergency services, building services and maintenance professionals.
Our non adhesive and self adhesive tapes are widely used in the following industries:
- Construction, building and civil engineering – to identify buried services of cables and pipework.
- Utilities such as electricity, gas, water and telecommunications – wavey wire tapes have detectable tracer wires for easy location of underground services.
- Roadworks and excavations – plastic barrier tapes or fencing mesh can be used to denote excavations and roadworks and control traffic.
- Sports and entertainment – anti slip tapes can be used on stairs, steps, ramps and walkways to direct crowd movements.
- Surveying – flagging tapes can be used for marking out boundaries or indicating race routes.
- Warehouses, offices, factories, museums and tourist organisations – floor markers and footprints can be used to mark aisles, corridors, pedestrian and emergency access routes and warnings of potential hazards.
Place you order online using and simple and secure system or for further information contact Label Source today by email: email@example.com or call: 0800 3761 693.