Electrical Labels & Electrical Signs
Looking for electrical labels / signs? We at Label Source stock hundreds of high-quality electrical safety and maintenance products, and we have the experience to help you find the products you need to ensure total electrical safety on your site.
We help our customers to choose high-quality electrical signs and labels that will perform perfectly in the applicable environment as wel as meeting all necessary health and safety regulations. Our electrical labels have been used by such high-profile clients as:
- IEE (Institution of Electrical Engineers)
- ECA (Electrical Contractors’ Association)
- NIC/EIC (National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting)
Whether you know exactly which electrical labels you’re looking for or need a little assistance selecting the right products, the Label Source team can help. Speak to our label experts today on (UK) 0800 3761 693 (International) 0044 1443 842769, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our wide range of electrical signs and labels includes the following items:
Electrical warning signs, labels and stickers to ensure safe electrical use of appliances and prevent injury from electric shock or electrical fires.
PAT test labels for the testing and inspection of portable electrical appliances, movable or transportable equipment, hand held appliances, stationary equipment over 18kg, fixed appliances, and IT equipment. These labels are suitable for regular and periodic testing of installations.
Earth, grounding and fuse rating labels are supplied to keep everyone informed.
- Cable markers are provided in sheet, roll and book format for use on electrical cables and wires for identification and safety purposes.
- Maintenance products including labels and tags to identify equipment and to provide a record for next test, service, checking, lubrication and function testing.
- Electrical lockout products including warning labels, tags, safety signs, hasps and locks - supplied for safe installation, service and repair of equipment.
- Equipment and inspection labels and tags cover equipment inspection, service, maintenance, calibration, lubrication, ladder inspection and fire extinguishers.
- Static warning signs are important in manufacturing to protect electronic components from static damage. We provide static electricity warning labels, signs and tapes for this purpose.
- Miscellaneous electrical labels are also available to cover any situation. These include warning signs for:
- Wires and cables
- Air conditioning systems
- Hot surfaces and more
UK, EU and internationally compliant electrical labels
Our electrical labels, PAT testing labels and electrical signs cover a variety of voltages from 110 to 440 volt; we also offer an extended range up to 11000 volts. Our products comply with a broad range of regulations, including:
- Electricity at works regulations 1989
- Provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998
- The workplace (health, safety and welfare) regulations 1997
- Management of health and safety at work regulations 1999
- BS 5378 safety signs and signals regulations 1996
- Wiring regulations (BS 7671)
- BS 5266 emergency lighting regulations.
If you are uncertain about any compliance or technical issues regarding electrical labels, electrical signs, PAT test labels or any other electrical safety and maintenance products, our team can help. From tricky surfaces for application to concerns about durability or order sizes – we have over 50 years’ experience and are only too happy to help with your queries. Contact us today!