Wiring Regulations (BS 7671) Labels
Label Source supply a range of labels to help you comply with the BS 7671 wiring regulations for low-voltage electrical installations.
This standard is based on IEC 60364. The 17th edition, which came into effect in 2008, covers the inspection and testing of electrical works and introduced a new electrical wiring colour scheme. All new industrial, commercial and domestic installations must comply with the 17th Edition of the BS 7671 WIring Regulations.
Our range of wiring labels includes:
- Schematics of existing and newly harmonised wiring
- Distribution board labels
- Cable interface labels
- Installation inspection labels
- Single phase or extension labels
- RCD circuit breaker labels
Our BS 7671 labels are listed below - if you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact Label Source here.