Self-Adhesive Paper Thermal Transfer Labels
These self-adhesive paper labels are designed to be used with industrial thermal printers. The labels are made up of self-adhesive paper (71-micron thickness) and come in a range of different shapes, sizes, and colours.
- Material: Wood-free paper with permanent bond acrylic adhesive
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to +90°C
- Each label is top-coated for added print clarity
- Ideal for barcode labelling
- For optimum results, use a wax or wax/resin ribbon
- Available colours: blue, green, orange, pink, red, white, yellow
- Thermal labels retain colour and do not blacken in close proximity to heat
- Compliant with European food directives
Our self-adhesive paper labels are used within many different fields, including logistics and distribution, as well as for the packaging of food, cosmetics, and medical devices. Other applications include product marking, serial number labels, bar codes, component marking, computer, telecoms, wiring harnesses, automotive, defence, and aerospace.
If you have any queries about these self-adhesive polyester labels, please telephone Label Source on 0800 3761 693 (UK calls only) or 0044 1443 842769 (rest of the world). You can also email email@example.com.