Self-Adhesive Paper Thermal Transfer Labels
These paper thermal transfer labels are designed to be used with industrial thermal printers. The labels are made of self-adhesive paper (71 micron thickness), and come in a range of different shapes, sizes, and colours.
- Material: Wood-free paper with permanent bond acrylic adhesive
- Operating temperature range: -15°C to +90°C
- Each label is top-coated for added print clarity
- Ideal for barcode labelling
- For optimum results, use a wax or wax/resin ribbon
- Available colours: blue, green, orange, pink, red, white, yellow
- Thermal labels retain colour and do not blacken in close proximity to heat
- Compliant with European food directives
Our self-adhesive thermal transfer labels are used within many different fields, including logistics and distribution, as well as for the packaging of food, cosmetics, and medical devices.
To purchase your self-adhesive paper labels, please select one of the options below. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 3761 693 (UK) or 0044 1443 842769 (international).