These circular metal tags are made of marine grade stainless steel, giving them exceptional durability and making them suitable for use in a wide range of different environments. Our blank stainless steel tags can be engraved as necessary, providing identification and information on your equipment and machinery.
Our stainless steel tags come in packs of 25. If you have any questions, or if you require metal tags in other shapes, sizes, materials and thicknesses, please get in touch today.
Also available in other materials, including Anodised Aluminium, Brass, and Stainless Steel. We also supply Coloured Aluminium Tags.
Why Use Our Stainless Steel Tags?
If you need to tag your machinery, our blank stainless steel tags are among the best options on the market. Here are a few reasons why:
- 316 grade stainless steel is an extremely strong material
- Suitable for contact with salt water
- Can be used to mark valves, flanges, pipes, tools, plant and more
- High ductility
- Resistant to stains and chemicals
- Can cope with high and low temperatures
More metal tags can be found here.