The majority of workplace injuries are caused by slips, trips and falls. Depending on the severity of the accident in question, consequences can range from minor bruises to hospitalisation and even death.
With this in mind, it is crucial for employers to do all they can to prevent slips and falls. We at Label Source sell a range of fall prevention signs that should be used to identify potential hazards and minimise the risk of accidents.
Here are some of the hazards that can result in slips, trips and falls:
- Wet or polished floors
- Icy conditions
- Loose carpeting
- Obstacles (e.g. open drawers, bins)
- Steps and uneven surfaces
- Trailing wires
- Poor-quality equipment (e.g. ladders, scaffolding)
- Poor lighting
Our signs can also be used when working at height - many people are killed every year because employers fail to observe the government's height safety regulations and put the correct fall prevention measures in place.
We sell warning signs for all of the hazards mentioned above; whether you're cleaning a floor or working on a construction or excavation site, Label Source's trip hazard sign range will help you and all those around you to stay safe from slips and falls.
To purchase your fall prevention sign(s), please select a product from the list below.
Our Fall Prevention Range
Here at Label Source, we sell a comprehensive range of slip/trip hazard signs for the prevention of falls in the workplace. Details below:
- Our signs cover the Health and Saftey at Work Act 1974
- All signs produced in accordance with ISO 1710 standards and the Safety Signs and Signals Regulations 1996
- All signs use standard symbols for easy identification
- Standard black and yellow design improves visibility
- Materials: choose from self-adhesive vinyl or rigid plastic
- Assorted sizes available
If you have any questions about our fall prevention products, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to assist you.