This range of high-performance photoluminescent self-adhesivemarking tapes are made from glow in the dark material, which will continue to operate should the lighting system fail, to provide guidance for emergency access, identifying the location of obstacles, and marking dangerous areas. The photoluminescent tape will recharge on restoration of the light source (sunlight. halogen, fluorescent, tungsten etc.), absorbing and storing the light.
Photoluminescent tapes are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. They can be used on handrails, stairways, skirtings, and to clearly mark hazards, or assist in locating emergency fire and first aid equipment.
To order your Photoluminescent Tapes choose from the following options below:
Photoluminescent Tapes - Additional Information
These Tapes cover a wide variety of options from:
- Guidance for emergency access
- Identifying the location of obstacles
- Marking dangerous area
Here is some more information about our range of Photoluminescent Tapes to help you with your order:
- Size - 40mm x 10m
- Material - Photoluminescent, self-adhesive
- Tape can be used indoor and outdoor
- Will recharge on restoration of the light source
- Can be used on handrails, stairways, skirtings and emergency fire and first aid equipment
If you have any other questions about Label Source's range of Photoluminescent Tapes, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.