Destructible Thermal Transfer Labels
Our destructible thermal transfer labels are designed to fragment upon attempted removal, making them ideal for high-security applications. They can be printed using industrial thermal printers (resin or wax/resin ribbon), and they are top-coated, resulting in superb clarity from most thermal transfer ribbons.
- Rectangular or circular labels available
- Suitable for operating temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C
- Destructible - cannot be removed intact
- Highly durable
- Water and weatherproof
- Resistant to chemicals and UV
- Suitable for product marking for warranty, guaratee, calibration or inspection
The labels are made of destructible vinyl (50 micron thickness) with very high tack and bond properties. We offer a variety of different sizes - see options listed below.
If you have any questions about our destructible thermal transfer labels, please contact Label Source today. We also supply thermal labels in a variety of other materials - click here to browse our full range.