Destructible Thermal Transfer Labels
Our destructible thermal transfer labels are designed to fragment upon attempted removal, making them ideal for high-security applications. They can be printed using industrial thermal printers (resin or wax/resin ribbon)are top-coated, resulting in superb clarity from most thermal transfer ribbons.
- Rectangular or circular labels available
- Suitable for operating temperatures ranging from -40°C to +80°C
- Destructible - cannot be removed intact
- Highly durable
- Water and weatherproof
- Resistant to chemicals and UV
- Suitable for product marking for warranty, guarantee, calibration or inspection
The labels are made of destructible vinyl (50-micron thickness) with very high tack and bond properties. We offer a variety of different sizes - see the options listed below:
Destructible thermal transfer labels cannot be removed intact and replaced, so they are ideal for security purposes.
If you have any queries about these destructible thermal transfer levels, please telephone Label Source on 0800 3761 693 (UK calls only) or 0044 1443 842769 (rest of the world). You can also email email@example.com