Tamper Evident Thermal Transfer Labels
Our blank tamper evident thermal transfer labels can be printed upon using industrial thermal transfer printers. The labels delaminate when somebody attempts to remove them, leaving behind a pattern; this feature makes the tamper evident labels ideal for security applications, as well as for calibration, inspection, and asset management.
- Material: tamper evident polyest (50 micron thickness)
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to +150°C
- Durable, waterproof and weatherproof
- UV and chemical resistant
- Permanent acrylic with superior tack / bond
- Can be printed using resin or wax/resin ribbons
- Top coated for outstanding print clarity with most thermal transfer ribbons
If you are looking for thermal labels in a different material, we also supply the following:
If you have any queries about these products, please telephone Label Source on 0800 3761 693 (UK calls only) or 0044 1443 842769 (rest of the world). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.