Water Signs - Additional Information
Our rigid plastic water safety signs cover a wide variety of hazards:
- Thermal shock following exposure to cold water
- The threat of strong currents
- The effects of sewage and polluted waters
- Entrapment by submerged debris
- Unstable cliffs, sudden drops, or steep and slippery river banks
- Dangers from sporting activities
- Risks from deep or shallow water levels
The signs also cover a range of activities:
- Motorised crafts
- Wind surfing
- Jet skiing
- Water skiing
We also sell water signs that cover the availability of life jackets, lifeguards, and other safety measures.
If you have any other questions about Label Source's range of water safety signs, please don't hesitate to contact us at your earliest convenience.